Cheap large kenya tree's f/s

Turf

Hello hello, I've got three small rocks with several stalks on each that are about 4-6" tall and need a new home.

I figure $6 each is fair and if I have any other frags in the tank from them you welcome to take them too.

I forgot, I'll take the biggest kenya frags you have. Also, if you make a list of the other frags with the prices, let me know if you are going to sell any of the fish with the prices as well.

Thanks,
Justin

Thanks for the frag, it looks great in the tank. Let me know if you're going to have any of your other corals for sale.

they are... just check out the homepage link under my profile and I'll let you know if I still have it.

-I've got a orange ric. rock with 5 polyps and 6 or 7 mouths that I'd get rid of for $50

-a little orange/green ric. that I'd get rid of for $5

-another one that I really like - has 2 rics (I can't discribe the color but it has a purplish base with a golden over tone) and a red feather duster for $15...
basically I'm just looking for a fair and reasonable price.

I also have some pretty big finger leathers neon green and a tan one with green polyps

a tan toadstool that is about 5" tall and a top that is a little smaller then the palm of your hand.

-a little orange/green ric. that I'd get rid of for $5

-another one that I really like - has 2 rics (I can't discribe the color but it has a purplish base with a golden over tone) and a red feather duster for $15...

could i get in on those

would be a while to pick up as im leaving for vacation tommorow

Back