Cheapest Aquariums?

Potsy

Where in New Jersey would I be able to find the best prices for standard aquariums in the 180 - 220 gallon range?

If you decide new, underwater world in Union was cheapest I've found. Just bought it new 2 months ago

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mike, Potsy would need a truck to help with the move. He was willing to pay. Maybe the two of you could work out a price for the use of a truck, if you have access to one?

And yes, Diana, the canopy alone is worth that. It was custom made to be tall enough for halides and it matches the stand perfectly.

Here are pictures of the tank, stand and canopy.

p1687222606-4.jpg

p1632819228-4.jpg

The 150# of live rock (needs to be cycled) within is also for sale.

I got rid of all my trucks. I only have my SUV left. I can fit most of it in there but not all 3 pieces without scratching it.

Potsy. What kind of vehicle do you have?

Mike, Potsy would need a truck to help with the move. He was willing to pay. Maybe the two of you could work out a price for the use of a truck, if you have access to one?

I could have an 18 wheeler in my possession and it wouldn't matter; my wife is against the idea.

By the way, I didn't state anywhere that I was willing to pay for a truck, but thanks anyway.

Back