Clams for sale

sirrealism

Hey guys. Time to down size. I am going to break down and sell of my 93 cube so the first things to go are the clams. I have 2 sqwamosa that are 13" 200$ each. Then I have a 6+" crocea for 150$ . I have 2 maximas but I am not sure I am going to sell them as they are a bit smaller. Once the clams are gone I will post the equipment.

I wish I could keep claims I have a flame angel and a copper band. On another note please let me now about the cube when you are selling.

pic 1 is the squami on the right and the crocea on the left. the middle one is a maxima second pic is the other squami and another maxi

Oh and I have to be honest. there are a couple aips on the squamis. Not out of control so I was never to worried about them.

I'd be interested in a maxi. Stores don't seem to have them lately. I kept a calm for a long while with a flame, no issues *knock*knock*

I wasnt going to sell them because they are pretty small but I will let you know. I do have the one that is about 6" Not sure why everyone wants Maxi's.

they are in a 93 cube with 2 AI sol blues on it. That is all these clams have had for 4 years. the squamis and the crocea were all under 3" when put in this tank

You give me a good deal on one of the maximas you can drop it off at my place and if cubed reefer wants one I'll meet him halfway to his place.

Back