Cleaner Shrimp

Hey there guys and gals,
I am looking into some cleaner shrimp and am coming across many different ideas as to what the best ones are and how many I should get for my 125g.

So I pose the question here..what is the best cleaner shrimp and how many should I get for a 125? Also anyone in the local area carry them? My local guy has not had any for a few weeks now and I really need to get some in and working.

Thanks. I will for sure. I think I have it narrowed down to skunk cleaners...hoefully they will have them in stock.

Sea life most certainly has plenty in stock, and, I believe, they also have blood cleaners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking 4 for the 125...too many? I know you want them in pairs but I am not sure how they would all do. I mean there is a great deal of space so I dont think they would be an issue....but Im not sure.

I was thinking 4 for the 125...too many? I know you want them in pairs but I am not sure how they would all do. I mean there is a great deal of space so I dont think they would be an issue....but Im not sure.

I would go with one or a mating pair. If they don't have enough food they can start nipping on corals

3c84b79ee03ac6618a8a5169167c0834.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So I ended up getting 2 skunks. Got them into the tank and they hid in the rocks. This morning they are out and about while staying fairly close to their home mound. Figure I will give them some time and hopefully they will not be shy once they get used to everything.

Back