Cleanin' out my closet

ChadRaay86

Hey guys, its been a long time. I'm moving and just realized I've got a bunch of reef stuff that I don't want to have to move. Take a look and let me know. I'll be adding stuff as I find it, but this is a pretty thorough list :)

2x MP-60 (new condition used at 10-15% power) 700 for both or 350 each
1x GEO Kalkwasser Reactor, w/brand new pump and Esv Kalkwasser (new) 250
1x Reef Dynamics BPR-500 bio pellet reactor w/ecobak plus biopellets 1000+ML (used) 300
1x large vertex reactor 50
2x 250 watt heaters 20 each
2x 150 watt heaters 15 each
4x T-5 fixtures (up to 4x48" fixture) w/4 new T-5 bulbs 75
1x 20 gallon quarantine aquarium w/stand, heater, HOB filter, koralia powerheads, etc 75
1x 2x35 gallon water change station w/wood stand and pump (little giant I believe) extra 35 Gallon RO refill drum 225
1x 5 stage RODI 75
Ecotech Battery Backup (no idea on the battery) 30
Custom LED Unit (I can't remember who I grabbed it from but it is scary bright) 125

Custom LED Unit (I can't remember who I grabbed it from but it is scary bright) 125[/QUOTE]

You got this light from me I ccustom built it and it probably has less than a months run time on it. I cant remember exactly but I know i spent more than $500 building it and it's the power equivalent of two Radions in one fixture. Your right about it being scary bright. Here is the build thread for it if anyone is interested. I'm tempted to buy it back....

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2346715

Wait your moving give me a call man I don't have your number anymore we gotta get together and I owe you man

Can I get more info on the kalkwaser reactor please

Its the older style Geo (pump is underneath instead of to the side). Its got a brand new pump, and I just hooked it up and never got around to using it, haha.

It also comes with the big jug of ESV Kalk that FAOIS sells.

I'll post some pics tonight hopefully

Wait your moving give me a call man I don't have your number anymore we gotta get together and I owe you man

I'm glad to see you're alive! I tried to text you a few times and though something might be wrong with your phone, haha. How are my babies doing?

Please pm me your number *i cant pm yet*
Im interested in the water change station, rodi, mp60s and the led light.
Thanks

Back