Cleaning the storage sale

Webmanny

Hi,

I am selling a bunch of items that either never got around to using or have upgraded. I hope you find something you need.

Conditions:
  • You have to pick it up (no shipping or delivery)
  • You can pay cash or via Paypal.
  • All items are in working order, but obviously, I offer no warranties.

I live near USF/Busch Gardens and I work in Riverview. We can coordinate pick up at either location.

These are the items:
1- API Tap Water Filter (Includes NEW Replacement Cartridge with Gasket)
Price: $25.00
Link
2- ReefKeeper Lite Basic (Includes RKL Head Unit, PC4, SID V2 and DA iTemp Temperature Probe) Used for 6 months.
Price: $75.00
Link
3- SCA-301 65 Gallon Protein Skimmer (in Sump) (Includes Pump, Body and everything that it comes with from factory.) Works great. Used 5 months or less
Link
4- CPR Aquatic Mini Tumbler Media Reactor (Includes everything it comes with from factory, plus the fine media kit) (Used 5 months)
Link
5- Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150 (Includes reactor, pads and control valve. No pump or hoses) (I bought it used, but never used it myself)
Link

MrHarvard,

The mini reactor is yours. You are second in line for the RKL if Liquid doesn't get it.

Hi,

I am selling a bunch of items that either never got around to using or have upgraded. I hope you find something you need.

Conditions:
You have to pick it up (no shipping or delivery)
You can pay cash or via Paypal.
All items are in working order, but obviously, I offer no warranties.

I live near USF/Busch Gardens and I work in Riverview. We can coordinate pick up at either location.

Items in red are still available.

These are the items:

2- ReefKeeper Lite Basic (Includes RKL Head Unit, PC4, SID V2 and DA iTemp Temperature Probe) Used for 6 months.
Price: $75.00b- SOLD

3- SCA-301 65 Gallon Protein Skimmer (in Sump) (Includes Pump, Body and everything that it comes with from factory.) Works great. Used 5 months or less

4- CPR Aquatic Mini Tumbler Media Reactor (Includes everything it comes with from factory, plus the fine media kit) (Used 5 months)
Price: $25.00 - SOLD

5- Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150 (Includes reactor, pads and control valve. No pump or hoses) (I bought it used, but never used it myself)

Bump. Still available. Price reduction and last chance before they go on eBay and Craigslist.

Price: $20.00

2 - SCA-301 65 Gallon Protein Skimmer (in Sump) (Includes Pump, Body and everything that it comes with from factory.) Works great. Used 5 months or less
Price: $70.00

3- Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150 (Includes reactor, pads and control valve. No pump or hoses) (I bought it used, but never used it myself)
Price: $20.00

Price: $20.00 Available

2 - SCA-301 65 Gallon Protein Skimmer (in Sump) (Includes Pump, Body and everything that it comes with from factory.) Works great. Used 5 months or less
Price: $70.00 SOLD

3- Two Little Fishies GFO Phosban Reactor 150 (Includes reactor, pads and control valve. No pump or hoses) (I bought it used, but never used it myself)
Price: $20.00 Available

Back