Red hornets 4 polyps $40
Electric Oompa Loompas 4 polyp with baby frags $60
Electric Oompa Loompa 2 polyp frag $40
Green Hulk Lepto $50 for big frag
Tricolor Acro Frags have 2 Multiple Branching big Frags $40
Mystic Sunset Small Frag $15
5 Head Australian Green Stem Duncan $40
Armor of Gods 5 polyp frag $40

I am trying to be fair with the pricing if anything you think is overpriced let me know. I will also give some free orange monti frags. PM and I will send you more pics of any specific coral.

8MTGFxR.jpg

Some more pictures taken under the T5s with my iphone. The pictures are not enhanced in any way. I also added a big chunk or orange monti which I will sell for $25

KcOCBsM.jpg

gG3qqJb.jpg

2tz3M4a.jpg

7BvKmsA.jpg

lQQgUXg.png

TRICOLOR COLONY

bs6R7yE.jpg

Eddie, after moving my 12 gallon today, I realized JUST how little space I have left (ZERO!!!)
I'm gonna have to call it quits on buying stuff until I sell some stuff or get my 125 gallon going. I'm getting my stand, canopy, sump, and aquarium moved to my apartment tomorrow, then it's just plumbing, water, sand, and rock.

I figure about a month and a half for everything including the cycle. Hopefully my corals can stop growing for that time (I"M OUT OF ROOM!!!) LOL

Good luck with the sale.

Eddie, after moving my 12 gallon today, I realized JUST how little space I have left (ZERO!!!)
I'm gonna have to call it quits on buying stuff until I sell some stuff or get my 125 gallon going. I'm getting my stand, canopy, sump, and aquarium moved to my apartment tomorrow, then it's just plumbing, water, sand, and rock.

I figure about a month and a half for everything including the cycle. Hopefully my corals can stop growing for that time (I"M OUT OF ROOM!!!) LOL

Good luck with the sale.

Haha it's cool I understand. I have gone from a 90 gallon went to an 8 gallon and now I have a 60. Let me know when you are ready and I'm sure I'll have other frags. Goodluck

Thanks... I actually just bought a 25 gallon cube with a great stand and lots of extras that I'll be setting up as a softy tank WHILE setting up my 125. This should be interesting! Plan on having a wartskin angler in the softy tank.

Thanks... I actually just bought a 25 gallon cube with a great stand and lots of extras that I'll be setting up as a softy tank WHILE setting up my 125. This should be interesting! Plan on having a wartskin angler in the softy tank.

I want another tank and get an angler too but my fiancé will kill me if I get another tank. Maybe for my office :bum:

Keep an eye out for me, looking for the orange sponge colored one with the white contrast... once I get him, I'll post lots of pics and you can have your angler vicariously through me!

Back