Come And Meet Anthony Calfo In St. Augustine!

Grayout

Premium Member
Feb 18th NFMAS Meeting

The NFMAS meeting sponsored by Bio-Reef Inc. is set for Feb 18th, 1-4 p.m. Guest speaker is Anthony Calfo. Location is Guana Park, www.dep.state.fl.us/coastal/sites/gtm/ which is on A1A between Jacksonville and St. Augustine. Limited to 150 tickets. Tickets are $5.00 ea to cover the use of the facility and facility entry fee. Tickets are available now at Bio-Reef Inc. An agenda is being developed and will be posted soon. Similar to our last meeting we will have door prizes, vendors rep's etc.

Special thanks to Clay Terrell (user name Grayout) as he is providing lodging for our guest speaker, at his St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast, Peace and Plenty Inn.
The Peace and Plenty Inn, www.peaceandplentyinn.com is a great place to stay if you're traveling to attend the meeting or if you just want to spend a wonderful weekend in St. Augustine.

See you there
Jack
www.bioreef.com

I think Chris and I are going to make it a mini-vacation and stay up there somewhere...

Okay, let's plan on it. Anyone else want to carpool up together? Tom and I are going.

Last edited:
For tickets you can send a self addressed envelope to

3653 Regent Boulevard, Suite 101
Jacksonville, FL 32224

Tickets are $5.00 per person and you should call ahead to see if tickets are sold out before sending your payment and envelope
904-674-0031

i would love to go, but i coudltn spend the night anywhere, i have school the next day, is anyone going tha tis coming back the same day too? i would love to go, Marcye, how may people can you take? I would lvoe to go to this..... : )

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8791656#post8791656 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by PelagicMagic
For tickets you can send a self addressed envelope to

3653 Regent Boulevard, Suite 101
Jacksonville, FL 32224

Tickets are $5.00 per person and you should call ahead to see if tickets are sold out before sending your payment and envelope
904-674-0031
I just checked and there are still tickets available. I was told that tickets must be purchased in advance, they cannot be purchased day of the presentation. Hopefully my wife and I will see some of you there!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9098763#post9098763 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by teach
I'm looking forward to meeting you Randy. I've been following your tank thread.
Ditto! I swear I'll try hard to remember everyone's names and if you forget mine, don't be embarrassed to ask again! :D :thumbsup:

Randy, if you can give me a number, I'll be glad to purchase a block of tickets for the Orlando group! I'll be the guy at the door with a sign "WORK FOR FRAGS"... haha

Just let me know!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9103678#post9103678 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dacro
Randy, if you can give me a number, I'll be glad to purchase a block of tickets for the Orlando group! I'll be the guy at the door with a sign "WORK FOR FRAGS"... haha

Just let me know!
Hey Dacro, I already mailed my SASE with $10, but others might want to take advantage of this...

There is a small group of us in Orlando that will be comming the day before and staying the night. Anyone that wants to go with us is welcome. We plan on hitting a couple of stores and then the night life.

Back