Complete 50 gallon system for sale

WillieM96

50 Gallon (36"w x 18"d x 19"h) complete salt water aquarium set up for $750 or best offer.

This system has been running disease free and stable for over 8 years.

Items included:
50 gallon (36"x18"x19") aquarium
4 bulb 36" T-5 light fixture
Hang on Protein skimmer (Aqua C Remora Pro with mag 3 pump)
1 Aqueon circulation pump
2 Maxi-Jet 900 power heads
1 Maxi-Jet 600 power head
Fluval 405 Canister filter (not used frequently)
50 Watt heater
Glass hood
Wood stand
Digital thermometer
Hydrometer
battery powered air stone for emergencies

55 lb of live rock
Mushroom coral
3 healthy fish (1 Ocellaris clown fish, 1 Royal Gramma, 1 Coral Beauty)

I have a brand new, never used C-skim 1800 protein skimmer if you're interested in making a sump filter system.

You need to pick up the aquarium yourself. I have experience moving aquariums if you need advice- I initially set this up in Virginia Beach and transported it myself when I came to PA.

The system is still working well and in good shape. I have simply gotten tired of maintaining it on my own.

Any chance you'd be selling off one or two of those MaxiJet's and a heater? I'm getting back into the hobby and need some items. And if you do decide to part anything out, I'd be interested in 10 or so lbs of smaller live rock, too. If you're only hoping to sell it all-in-one shot, I completely understand.

Then if you still have the rest after I'm all setup and running (of course, that migth be a month or so till I'm all cycled and safe for fish), I'll be interested in the clown and royal gramma... the sooner I can get a couple of small items to start the setup, the sooner I'd be able to happily take the fish (they're what I was planning on getting anyway).

Last edited:
I am in the same boat. If you plan on parting this out, My daughter wants to set up the jbj nanocube and will need some rock.

Back