Complete Reef Aquarium For Sale

I sent pm to you also about pricing for a few items, do you not wanna sell them now???...never got a response, on this thread or pm...

In your total your forgot to add in labor cost, city water usage,and the portion of electricity bill every month...should bump ya up a couple more grand :)

Sorry the MP10's are sold

As I said in my email to you, I asked for these as soon as you decided to part out and asked for a price. I never received one from you so I emailed you and responded to your price within a few hours. Never heard back from you so I emailed you again and got your response that you sold them after I asked when I could get them. Thanks. Hopefully you don't do that to everyone

Boostedgirl. Just to clarify, I didn't initially respond to anyone who asked for individual items to be parted out from the lot until I decided to part everything out. With that being said, all of the equipment was for sale on multiple sites including ebay and craigslist so I received numerous requests. Unfortunately your request was not the first. The gentleman who purchased the MP10's notified me days before your request came in.

Boostedgirl. Just to clarify, I didn't initially respond to anyone who asked for individual items to be parted out from the lot until I decided to part everything out. With that being said, all of the equipment was for sale on multiple sites including ebay and craigslist so I received numerous requests. Unfortunately your request was not the first. The gentleman who purchased the MP10's notified me days before your request came in.

Brian,

Maybe consider next time that when someone ask you if your items are still available and you decide to respond to them with a "yes they are still available" and give prices, that if you have someone you are planning on them selling them to that contacted you before not saying "yes they are still available". Maybe my level of respect for people is different than yours, but if I have someone contact me that I plan on selling to and then someone else contacts me afterwards I won't tell that person that they are available. I will simply say something along the lines of "they are pending pick up", not "yes they are still available". Maybe consider that with others since you have more things for sale instead of misleading someone into thinking they can buy something from you.

Jeff,

Edit: The reason I'm so frustrated by this is because I passed up two other sales thinking I could pick these up locally from you. Had you said from the beginning that someone else contacted you and they were pending pick up I would have moved on to those other sales.

Guys, lets not bicker. As far as we're concerned on here there is no "first come, first serve" rule. Sellers can sell to whomever they wish, doesn't matter if they're first or 91st.

So lets all move along, thanks :).

Back