Congratulations Elliot!

WOW!!!!! Absolutely amazing!!! Beautiful tank! Love seeing some of my anthias from my old tank in there! Great job, you deserve it.

I haven't logged in for months. Something compelled me to check RC and now I know why. Congrats Elliott!! Well deserved sir!!

I read thur your build thread it was awesome! I'm in awe of your system. Truly great results from your diligence. Congratulations on the TOTM!

Hi Elliot,
I log in to check out the club for the first time in weeks and see you got TOTM. Congratulations and kudos to a great tank. It's truly an inspiration.

-Phil

Hi Elliot,
I log in to check out the club for the first time in weeks and see you got TOTM. Congratulations and kudos to a great tank. It's truly an inspiration.

-Phil

thank you Phil, long time no see!

I hope it inspires you to start another tank! :D

We miss you! :wavehand:

Hope all is well :thumbsup:

Elliot, do have any pics of your rock scape before corals? I'd love to see how it started.

IMG_0645.jpg

I have to agree with everyone else Elliot, fantastic write up of your totm debut! But unlike everyone else I am a slow reader so I just finished reading it:) how long have you had your orange spot filefish? Have you ever seen them pick at any of your corals? I do not see why they would when they receive so much food from a really cool diy feeder. Anyways, Thanks for sharing!

Ps. I love how you keep one of your lights on 24/7 to help keep fish from wondering into your gorgeous red s. Hadonni��

I have to agree with everyone else Elliot, fantastic write up of your totm debut! But unlike everyone else I am a slow reader so I just finished reading it:) how long have you had your orange spot filefish? Have you ever seen them pick at any of your corals? I do not see why they would when they receive so much food from a really cool diy feeder. Anyways, Thanks for sharing!

Ps. I love how you keep one of your lights on 24/7 to help keep fish from wondering into your gorgeous red s. Hadonni��

many thanks Rippinfrags, appreciate your kind words

regarding the orange spot file fish, they pick at everything and essentially there is no more polyp extension of SPS corals, however they don't seem to harm anything and growth has not slowed, so I'm happy with the trade off, they eat mysis, cycle-peeze and blood worms

Back