Controllers

Cperkins8

Need some advice. Was thinking of looking into a controller, but I don't need all of the lighting and pump functions since i already have a reef link for that. Is their a system that more or less will just monitor and control ph/ salinity/ temp/ etc?

Need some advice. Was thinking of looking into a controller, but I don't need all of the lighting and pump functions since i already have a reef link for that. Is their a system that more or less will just monitor and control ph/ salinity/ temp/ etc?

Any of them will do that... as far as controlling PH and salinity thats only if you have something that is set up to alter PH and salinity (i.e. dosing kalkwasser, or ATO or something) If you are looking for just stomething simple that will monitor your PH and control Temp... look into picking up a Reef Keeper Lite... but as far as controlling PH you'll need some other device to add to the control. like a dosing pump. Or a Seneye will monitor your ammonia, PH and Temp, and has the added bonus of a PAR meter built in. those would be my two options unless you really want to start controlling a lot of outputs, then look at an Apex, ReefKeeper Elite, Aquatronica, Puritek etc

Back