Converting to African Cichlids- Livestock for sale

Conesus_Kid

Premium Member
As mentioned in a previous post, I plan on converting the classroom reef to a Lake Malawi mbuna aquarium. I need to find homes for my livestock and get some cash to finance new livestock purchases.

I'm pricing things low so that they'll move quickly. I'm hoping to accomplish the changeover over the next few weeks. Once the livestock is gone, I'll be listing equipment that I'll no longer need.

Here's what I've got:
2 X RBTAs- $25 each
Large neon green Sarcophyton- $25
Large colony (~10" in diameter) bicolor (purple/green) hammer coral- $50
Large (~10" diameter) green chalice (this will likely come with the rock it's encrusted on)- $50
Large Hollywood Stunner chalice (will likely come in several pieces since it's encrusted on back wall of the aquarium)- $50
2 X Good sized colonies of Miyagi Tort- $50 each
A couple of large Red Planet colonies- $40 each
Pink birdsnest colony- $50
Photosynthetic (Gary's) gorgonian- $15

I've also got several montipora, some pavona, and pocillopora (pink and green) and smaller colonies of unnamed SPS. Make an offer.

Free green nepthea for you softy fans.

Rock will go dirt cheap. Make on offer on pieces.

Fish (I'd like to move these guys once the rock is out-
Clarkii clown breeding pair- $20 for both
Tennenti tang- $20
Falco Hawkfish-$15

There is some hair algae on some of the rock and colonies. A person I recently gave frags to indicated that their yellow tang went to town on it. My tang hasn't touched it. Just giving full disclosure.

If you're interested in any of this, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

Okay, I'm handling this on a first-come, first-served basis.

Shannon, you have a PM.

I'll reply to the others in the order of receipt.

Thanks for the quick interest!

Here's the order of respondents, many of whom are looking to take everything:
1. shaannondavis21
2. MiaCoral
3. DBR_Reef
4. cardiffgiant
5. prose
6. Mr Reefer 1690
7. markcerm
8. daveverdo

If I don't hear from shaannondavis21 by the end of the day, I'll PM the next person in line.

Thanks!

I actually have to withdraw. I just found out that I might have a similar thread soon and that I may be researching long distance tank moves, etc. :)

Scott, sent another message. we have a deal and ill take it all. just give me a time and day and ill be there!

Back