Corals for sale for donation to India helping Covid

nly04

As we all know how terrible when covid hit us last year. When US in the worst time India helping to provide us PPE, med and supplies.

Now India get hit with Covid, people over there are dying faster rate than we are at our peak. They are desperately need help. I talk to some of Indian colleague around that I know of, they are not recommend to send cash to any organization in India there because of corruption.

My company recommended donations to Khalsa Aid, who are buying and shipping oxygen concentrators to India and are on the ground helping coronavirus patients. The charity is well established, and is tax deductible in the USA and UK. Since my company is matching every dollars that I donate, I already did. But I feel like it not enough, so I will have a few corals that I will sale and I will use ALL the money to donate, too.

Up for sale is 3 heads of Holygrail micro hammer (gold hammer), 2 heads of splash green/purple hammer and a quarter size jawbreaker (with red). All for $300. Pm me with your number if you want photo. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back