Corals for Sale

thegrun

Team RC
Corals for sale, pick-up is in Garden Grove. I will hold corals in the order I receive either a PM with a phone number that I can use to text you, or if you already have my phone number you can text me directly.
I edited out all the pictures and descriptions of corals that were sold, but there are a few very nice pieces still available.

IMG_0510A.jpg

10. Long Tentacle Duncan 7 heads $30

IMG_0530A.jpg

36. Aussie Gold $15

IMG_0540A.jpg

42. Miami Orchid $10

46. Blueberry Fields $10

IMG_0570A.jpg

71. Favia $10

73. Favia $5

Attachments

• IMG_0500A.jpg
    IMG_0500A.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0520A.jpg
    IMG_0520A.jpg
    935.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0550A.jpg
    IMG_0550A.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0560A.jpg
    IMG_0560A.jpg
    945.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
10. Long Tentacle Duncan 7 heads $30

11. Long Tentacle Duncan 12 heads $40

12. Long Tentacle Duncan 3 heads $15
Hey sorry to hijack but did that duncan have long branches that were easy to separate or is it a tighter mass and you broke it apart? I have a duncan that's 40+ heads and it's all flesh and short branches so I fear to frag it.

They tend to grow short in our aquariums. You can get in between the branches with a diamond tip Dremel blade. Then make your own branch extension with WaterWeld. In a few months you can't tell the difference between the man made and natural branches.

They tend to grow short in our aquariums. You can get in between the branches with a diamond tip Dremel blade. Then make your own branch extension with WaterWeld. In a few months you can't tell the difference between the man made and natural branches.
I guess I just have to get used to the idea of cutting through flesh. The Fimbriaphyllia are so much easier because of exposed skeleton lower down. Thanks for the info! Beautiful frags btw. (y)

Back