Corals for sale

Kurt448

Premium Member
I have some corals I would like to sell, I have no time to ship, so local pickup only. I am in located in West LA near Century City.

Corals for sale:

Montipora_Spumosa_1-29-06.jpg

I am selling the main colony of this spumosa/spongodes. It is easily about a 3 x 2" colony. I have fraged the vertical nodules a bit so the colony will have a few vertical "nubs".

I am also selling the green ricordia rock that can be seen in the lower corner of the above picture. It is about 3" x 1"

I also would like to sell the ricordia pictured below. It is about the size of a small fist.
Top_down_Yellow_Ricordia_-_1-29-06.jpg

I am asking $30/piece.

Ok, sorry for taking so long to respond.

Ricordia's are both pending sale if it falls through order is:

1. smoney
2. wsun03
3. lgnd95
4. Netfish

Monti is also pending sale

Thanks everyone.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6866636#post6866636 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gooliver
nice pieces Kurt :)

Thanks Golan, you should stop by and check out the tank some time now that you are getting into acros.

As of now, the Monti has been sold and picked up.

Pickup for the rics is scheduled for Sunday, I will notify next in order if it falls through.

Kurt you know that no one is going to pick up the ricordeas on sunday, I guess ill just have to take it... :D

Thanks again, the rics are awsome. :D Well worth the long drive. I think there are about 40 polyps total :D NICE

Nah fraging it would be a waist of a nice rock. But I will be selling some nice blastos later this week to make room for all my rics. Keep an eye out.

Back