Corals for sale

dodgerblew

Team RC
As many of you know, due to an error on my part, my tank crashed several months ago and I lost nearly everything and if it wasn't for Dave and his knowledge and outdoor system, I'd have lost everything. A month or so ago, being that my tank had stabilized and the cycle it went through had passed I brought home the remaining pieces and they've been doing great. Encrustation is growing back over old skeleton and colors are returning. I don't know what some are anymore since we had to hack into them to stop rtn and cut off death and some are coloring back and don't look like what they used to but those who know my corals know they were all very nice and desirable pieces. So, over the last month I've been reacquiring pieces I've lost and acquiring (well, hoarding is a better word) new pieces and I have quite a bit of new corals. Unfortunately, I'm not done yet so I've decided to clear up some space which leads me to now offer up a pack of sps and lps of pieces that were from my pre-tank crash and some after. Here's what I have to offer, LPS listed first

LPS-
6"x 4" Emerald Mummy Eye Chalice
3/4" Caribbean Bonfire Chalice (I recently won this on another forum in a naming contest) Already encrusting so a good grower.

SPS-
2" multibranch mini colony of Miyagi Tort, one of the survivors and 99% healed

2-2.5" single branch of Copps Purple Formosa Slimer, branch broke of in shipping, already encrusted.

6-7" Tenuis colony, purchased in a AquaSD live sale on 6/17/17. Hasn't colored back to colors shown during live sale but is growing, tips show a very nice blue under the reefbrite so I know it's coming back (I paid $150)

1.5" A. Exquisita, a survivor as well, healed up very well and is growing quickly with a half dozen or so new branches. Originated from Steve Garrett

.5" GOLD Setosa. I recently acquired this and this piece broke of the original frag I bought. Not the typical orange one. Very unique

2" green Austera (not sure), encrusted and starting to take off.

1-1.5" red table, seems to table very similar to the Superman (not saying it is). Very pretty

1" fully encrusted plug of a mini colony I can't id. It's a survivor.starting to take off and grow vertically. Right now a soft green and red or pink polyp.

Another no name survivor mini colony about 2" that I don't even know how it made it through. It's a green at this point, still growing back. I'd say it's grown back 50-60% of what it looked like which was just a couple isolated pieces of tissue on a couple branches. Obviously a strong lil buggar

1" milli, no idea what it is, not pretty at the moment and has grown back over itself about 40%. I don't know what it was but I know that if it came from this tank it was nice and it wasn't cheap. If I had to guess I'd say it was originally blue.

I need to upload pics but light not on yet and church is coming up not to mention I don't know how since I was a PB user. It would be easier for me to text you pics and if you'd like me to do that just pm your number until I can get them up here. I'd prefer selling this as a complete pack to one individual and since I'm far from most I will even work out meeting up with you dependent on where you are. FCFS. I'm very reasonable and am being generous here. Please be reasonable back and I'm confident we can negotiate a nice outcome for both.

$350

Oh man oh man oh man...wish my upgrade tank was up and running! I'd buy this pack in a second!

If anyone is interested in this DO IT! Great stuff here. Buy with total confidence l!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Oh man oh man oh man...wish my upgrade tank was up and running! I'd buy this pack in a second!

If anyone is interested in this DO IT! Great stuff here. Buy with total confidence l!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
thank you for the kind words

My new tank is almost ready and so is my coral quarantine, I would purchase this pack if you could hold onto it for 2-3 more weeks...PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Corals for sale

Good luck with the re-stock Man.
Hopefully you start posting photos of new stuff in your tank.
We all enjoy and appreciate your contributions to this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you. I've got quite a few. Restocking is more like hoarding. Some of the new additions some of which I had prior to the accident and survivors

Copps 24k milli
Copps Green Monster
Copps Hulk Milli
Copps Pink Hyacinthus Table
Copps Purple Formosa Slimer
Smurf Milli
RMF Electric Blue Milli
PC Superman Table
20k Lokani
WWC Yellow Tip
Red table
Garf Bonsai
ARC Fireworks
Oregon Tort
JF Fox Flame

That's a few lol

Nothing really fraggable yet as it's a restart.

I'm going to post however a very nice piece of flat rock about 12" long, with has to be hundreds of blondies, probably 40-50 utter chaos and a nice Emerald Mummy Eye colony on it for $500 OBO as soon as I figure out a new way to post pics. It's a showpiece for someone with space that needs filling. After I rescaped the tank it's now having to lean vertical instead of horizontal and it's in the rear corner so it isn't out there to truly appreciate. If it doesn't sell I'll more then likely chisel the rock to make a smaller piece and find a new spot but because it's a nice long flat rock there's still room for an sps colony or two if someone's tank has the room for it I think it'd be a shame to break it

Here's the Zoa rock IMG_2722.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back