Crystal Dynamics

imindtim

Is crystal dynamics out of business? I've tried emailing, calling them and texting and no response for weeks.

Trying to buy a eurobraced large tank if you guys got any suggestions.

I hope not! I'm waiting on my tank right now.

I usually get a response back in a few days from Zoya. I was quote roughly 3 months, that just passed. Last I heard it was going to be the week of 9/4. I'm expecting it will be a little longer based of some other threads I've seen.

I hope not! I'm waiting on my tank right now.

I usually get a response back in a few days from Zoya. I was quote roughly 3 months, that just passed. Last I heard it was going to be the week of 9/4. I'm expecting it will be a little longer based of some other threads I've seen.

Hope you get your tank on time. Weird... haven't hear any response from them.

Yeah they are. I have similar experiences with communication - They are just very busy. But I'm very happy with both tanks they built for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to Zoya very helpful. Finally ordered a 200gal tank. FYI since they are super busy it is a 2 - 3 month turn around.

I can afford it, but I'm having a mental thing about spending that kind of money on a new tank. I did their tank builder on the website, and it is coming close to $10k with taxes for a 200g+ tank with stand. That's like baller money there, haha.

Jimbo327,

I'm not sure if that was a full system plumbed, sumped and all but you can do it cheaper than that. Mine is about 205g but short and cube like. 1/2" glass. I'm not going to say what the price was because as we know material is crazy right now but I'll say my tank and steel stand was under 1/2 that. I do plan to skin the stand, plumb the tank and source my own sump.

Yeah same for my 270 half that but just for tank and stand. They also only do metal stands now so that raises the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo327,

I'm not sure if that was a full system plumbed, sumped and all but you can do it cheaper than that. Mine is about 205g but short and cube like. 1/2" glass. I'm not going to say what the price was because as we know material is crazy right now but I'll say my tank and steel stand was under 1/2 that. I do plan to skin the stand, plumb the tank and source my own sump.

I just ordered my tank under that but I rather spend money for peace of mind with that size tank. Last thing I need is 200 gal all over my floor

My wife will kill me if that kind of water spilled in the house. We just finished fixing most of our 1st floor after a pipe in our bathroom burst and ran for hours. My wife came home to water pouring out of our garage. That was a bad day.

Mentally, I just have to tell myself it'll be my last tank, so get new and do it right. Look in the mirror and tell yourself, Be the baller that you are destined to be. LOL.

My wife will kill me if that kind of water spilled in the house. We just finished fixing most of our 1st floor after a pipe in our bathroom burst and ran for hours. My wife came home to water pouring out of our garage. That was a bad day.

Mentally, I just have to tell myself it'll be my last tank, so get new and do it right. Look in the mirror and tell yourself, Be the baller that you are destined to be. LOL.

Get the tank!!!!!!!! Be the baller!

Nice, heard back.

Tank should be assembled this week and good to ship in 2-3 weeks. So about 4.5-5 months from date of deposit.

You getting another tank? Damn, you are on your 3rd tank, and I'm still trying to figure out what tank to get. SMH. What size tanks are you both getting?

That extra deep tank is going to look super nice. I want my next tank to be at least 30" deep. Going to look like you are scuba diving with you new tank.

That extra deep tank is going to look super nice. I want my next tank to be at least 30" deep. Going to look like you are scuba diving with you new tank.

Yeah I'm already practicing my David Blain breath hold techniques for maintenance days :spin2:
I'm keeping the stand short so the overall height shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully its not to hard to get work done.

Can I talk you out of this? :D

Note sure if you are going to get eurobracing, but please make sure you try to measure how deep your arm is able to reach the bottom of your tank. For me this was 27" and that's the height of my tank. At 30", I would have to get in lol

You may have longer arms..

Back