Customers a so funny....

liverock

RC Sponsor
Just got hung up on by a customer who wanted to buy a bunch of gorgonians and sponges for his daughters school project.

He asked if I could fed ex him some, I said sure.

He calls to order today, wants ten sponges and some gorgonians fed ex to him on Saturday.....

soooo I ask, do you have the tank full?

He says, no I do not have a tank yet......so I start to educate him about mixing water, and allowing the tank to clear up and run a few days......then I say how big is the tank, he says FIVE gallons.

I said that will not work, and do not want to ship him my animals for him to put into a nonexistent tank, explaining that these are live critters and must be taken care of....he gets mad and says"well lets just forget the whole thing" and hangs up.

Where do you draw the line at customer satisfaction, and health of the animals we work so hard for?

Is this the Nemo syndrome?

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com :rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

You did the right thing. Too bad he'll probably find someone else less reputable) to send them to him.

"and i'll take 2 nemos and a dory with that order"

Stevo

You did right. Unfortunately I am sure he will find someone with less interest in the well being of the animals who only sees the color of his money.

Well done Richard:) .

Is this the Nemo syndrome?

It sounds more to me like the "my daugter asked if I would help with her school project,and I want to get it over with as soon as possible because I would rather play golf on Saturday, syndrome".:rolleyes:
Steve

Hi Richard,

that just shows again, that you care more about your customers and your products success than anything else!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Manuela ;)

I've got some colored pipe cleaners which I could bend into a gorgonian for him.

Just add water

-landlord

Back