DARC Garage Sale/Frag Swap Sep 12th at 1pm

freddie40

All,

Once again we have secured the empty unit next to Aqua Mart for our Frag Swap/ Garage Sale on Saturday Sep 12th at 1:00pm. This is the same unit that we used for the May Frag swap.

So, what's a Frag Swap/Garage Sale. Basically anything goes. Bring your tanks, equipment, fish, frags, you name it. The location has easy access for unloading. And here's the best part: Since there is no overhead the same rule as other DARC frag swaps applies, i.e. you don't have to pony up a single penny of your profits. We do ask for donations to help keep the club running, but that is up to you.

We will have a raffle. Stay tuned for announcements pertaining to the prizes :)

There will be electricity provided, but you must bring your own table, chairs and a tank for your frags. If you don't have a tank DARC will have 1 or 2 that you can use

I can't wait, and I hope you too can make it,

Dave

P.S.: As always if you could bring a snack that would be great. And a table for the stuff you want to sell would be great too.

If I am not too wore out from the swap in CA the weekend before I'll come up and join you guys, I had fun at the last one!

C

Less than a week away.

Start making your wish lists.................................................

We will have lots of Colorado coral farmers present. It should be a great day!

Be sure to stop in next door at Aquamart and thank Dave for allowing us to use the space free of charge. Without the cooperation and support of our LFS, we wouldn't be able to run these events.

Save a bit of money for when you go next door to Aquamart; there are always cool and fun things to add to your frag purchases.

-Rob

Thanks to all that braved the bad weather to make it to the swap.

Special thanks to Dave at Aquamart for hosting.

Back