Deal Alert: 15% off at Dr Foster and Smith

ktownhero

I didn't see anywhere to post deals specifically so I hope this is ok... But so many people missed out on their 25% off flash sale a few weeks ago I just wanted to make sure nobody misses out on the current 15% off sale.

Looks like until 10/6 they are offering 15% off whole orders with few exclusions. I got a Red Sea Reefer, AP700 and a bunch of misc. equipment, salt, test kits from them on the last 25% sale and I tested and all of those items work with this current one as well. The only definite exclusions I know about are Neptune, Ecotech and Reef Octopus items.

Code is EXTRAOCT (on their front page)

I have absolutely no affiliation with them, I'm just a big fan of finding deals especially on our reef products which are so wonderful but EXPENSIVE :)

PS: Works for Tunze products too

Last edited:
Wow, that's cool. It actually worked for an AP700 light? I used the 25% flash sale to buy salt.

Wow, that's cool. It actually worked for an AP700 light? I used the 25% flash sale to buy salt.

I used the 25% flash sale to buy a Red Sea Reefer 425XL, AP700, Eheim 1262, 2 Jager heaters, salt and test kits :)

I was on the fence about which way I was going with my tank and that sale made it an easy choice! This 15% off seems to work all the same (I tested with my old cart).

I don't understand why they don't send emails to tell their customers about the sales? I buy a lot from them, but never was given notice of ongoing sale.

I don't understand why they don't send emails to tell their customers about the sales? I buy a lot from them, but never was given notice of ongoing sale.

Yeah, the only reason I found out about the 25% flash sale 2 fridays ago is because I found it buried in a thread somewhere. The 15% I just noticed because I had to go their page to get their phone number lol.

Back