Deal of a Lifetime!!!

We didnt get to look at the house today.. I finally get the full story out of my girlfriend.

Her work friends parents own the house and have it up for rent through an american housing agency. Because my girlfriend is friends with there son, they said they would rent to us for what we pay for our house now. They are asking for $2,000 through the housing company, I'd be getting it for just over half that.

Anyways, I guess the housing company was going to be showing the house to some american couple today. So we cant look at it till tomorrow. And thats only if the people that looked at it today didnt take it.

jasalmanza... whats the dimentions of the tank??

No problem, I totally understand. 72" long, 18" wide, 24" tall. Add another 4" long due to stand width. Just a guess, but I'd say its about 5.5' tall with canopy. You're more than welcome to come see it if you'd like, just let me know.

Jason

still havnt been able to look at the house.. but even if we dont get it, I think I'll still get the tank.

going to PM you and work this out.. :)

*** DUDE!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD BUY IT!! I said dont sell it out from under me.. look at this thread.. I kept you up to date almost every day!!

Back