Dec 3rd TBRC Meeting-please note the date change

Mrs Postal

It's our Xmas party!!! Our hosts are Joseph(Safir here on RC), Carol, & Matthew Andreini. We will have our annual White Elephant gift exchange($10 cash value but no limit on creativity) and raffle. You always go home with something pretty cool! Also, December is our Board of Directors election for 2017. We're a week earlier than our normal 2nd Saturday meeting because everyone gets so busy with holiday parties so we hope you can join us! Please bring a food item to share with the group. The club will provide soda, water and juice boxes for the kiddos(or the adults who love them too).

Address is: 2010 River Crossing Dr, Valrico, FL 33596-7243

Time: 6pm

I'll have to think up a white elephant gift to top my $7 UV flashlight from the other year! See everyone 12/3!

If anyone coming to the meeting would like some free GSP let me know. I have 5 decent size frags all glued to plugs that need a good home.

We've been Xmas shopping this week for our members so if you are in attendance tonight, you are going home with something. We've got some neat stuff like a bucket of ESV, a box of Reef Crystals, carbon, resin and all kinds of other stuff like food, glue, etc.

Come win something!!!

Back