DEC TBRC Meeting- DEC 5th- Please note the date change to the first Saturday

Mrs Postal

This will be the last meeting of the TBRC for 2015 so come join us @ 6pm for our Christmas Party with White Elephant Gift Exchange($10 limit on a gift), frag auction and 2016 Board Elections. It's going to be a busy evening but lots of fun. Anyone is welcome to attend, just bring a food item to share with folks. Only current TBRC members will be able to vote in the elections & sell frags in the auction however the gift exchange is open to all & you do not need to be a member to buy frag items either.

***Please note the date change to the first Saturday in Dec due to the Big Day event at F.A.O.I.S. on the 12th***

Address: 2010 River Crossing Drive Valrico, FL 33596; Our hosts are Joseph(Safir here on RC), Carol, & Matthew.

If you are paid TBRC member(or are interested in joining for 2016), please make an effort to come to the meeting Saturday. I am going Xmas Party shopping this week and the TBRC will have some great items to raffle off for paid members during the meeting! In addition to the fun with the White Elephant party, you will probably go home w/ some free items! Membership has it's benefits, you might as well cash them in this month!

Since people often ask, children are welcome in our home.

Also, we have cats so take a claritin of you are allergic. Fwiw, people usually don't have much trouble with allergies with them.

Since people often ask, children are welcome in our home.

Also, we have cats so take a claritin of you are allergic. Fwiw, people usually don't have much trouble with allergies with them.

Thank you for the info! I am allergic to cats so I will prepare myself.....lol. I also plan on bringing my children. :thumbsup:

We keep the common areas of the house pretty clean and the cats will probably run for cover when people start showing up anyway, so like I said most people are fine for a few hours.

Was a great meeting. Lots going on was fun. Came home with some nice corals and nice dry goods from the raffle.

Back