Deep Blue Stand...ugh

I'm almost ready to brace the stand with some 2x4s and drill a hole in the floor and just go forward with a basement sump

For my entire stand, materials and paint it was around $275-300. For you it would be prob $225

Here is my stand, 2x4 construction same as the one pictured.
IMG_2464.jpg

I'm almost ready to brace the stand with some 2x4s and drill a hole in the floor and just go forward with a basement sump

oowww so much better , i bought the house im in bc it had a bacement for my sumproom...... less grey hair this way:)

IMO there will never be enough room for me , under any tank.

I know. I have a green spotted puffer all alone in a tank that sometimes gets neglected my goal is to tie him into the system. Put him in my remote display fuge which will be a 50 gallon breeder with like 4 inches of sand, rocks and nice macros. I will also use the other sump I have to hold equipment and one section that was going to be my fuge hold a ball of Chaeto with power heads to keep it moving.

Well it's done...basement sump is plumbed and ready to go. Super excited, next step is to start making water and get some LR in there and start the fun!!! Pictures to come tomorrow. Enjoying a cold beverage and headed to sleep.

Thanks to Antonio (Capcept) and Bruce (NuAgeDesigns) for dealing with me :)

oowww so much better , i bought the house im in bc it had a bacement for my sumproom...... less grey hair this way:)

IMO there will never be enough room for me , under any tank.

Never enough :)I ran out got stuff next to the stand now lol

Mike can't wait for pics

Back