DIY Nano Marine Light

vivekshankarpmk

I bought a par38 LED light from aliexpress, but it seems too white and emitting more heat into my tank, so i planned to add a cooling fan and change the colors , any idea how to add a wifi controller by sperating the channels . I dismantled the light and replaced 2 whites with 2 cyan and 2 pink with 2 uv . its takes totally 54w which led driver shall i choose.

image1 (1).jpeg

image0 (1).jpeg

I bought a par38 LED light from aliexpress, but it seems too white and emitting more heat into my tank, so i planned to add a cooling fan and change the colors , any idea how to add a wifi controller by sperating the channels . I dismantled the light and replaced 2 whites with 2 cyan and 2 pink with 2 uv . its takes totally 54w which led driver shall i choose.

View attachment 32371761

View attachment 32371762
It's more than likely all diodes are in series so no channel separation is possible or practical.
A guess as to the driver I'd start with a constant current driver of around 500mA and a low end of 65 volts DC..
Pretty well leaves out common DC/DC drivers.
Off hand the most likely driver w/ ANY possibility of control:
HLG-60H-C700(B or AB) "B" denotes dimming function "A" denotes current adjustle AB may be hard to find B is common.
50-100v DC 700mA

0-10v analog, 10v pwm or potentiometer dimming.
Now a wifi controller is also problematic.

Pulling the circuit board. cutting traces, rewiring and rearranging diodes is a VERY MINOR possibility..

Sorry most of what you want isn't worth the effort or expense really.

Back