Donor corals, post here if you've got them!

Chelsey

Clownfish Addict
Premium Member
I'd like to get an updated list of what everybody has available as far as donor corals go. If you've got something to donate please post it here.

I have a peice of cabbage leather coral if anyone wants it. Maybe a few kenya tree frags left but I would have to look.

I probably have some kenya trees floating down at the bottom in the back :lol:

The thing just constantly drops off a baby!

83640right_side_31606.JPG

Similar to Xenia, but no pulsing. It just sways in the flow. Grows like a weed. It's actually my wife's favorite coral!

It's just below the green star polyps and frogspawn.

I SEE IN YOUR GALLERY YOU HAVE SOME SPECKLED ZOOS. WHAT ARE THEIR TRUE COLORS, I ALSO LIKED THE SOLID GRREN ONES AS WELL.

True colors (under 260 watt PC 50/50 lighting) are a very light purple or blue and white with a brownish/rush colored skirt and a greenish/yellow mouth. The greens were sweet. Unfortunately, I lost all of them to a mysterious zoanthid disease or predator last October. I lost 90 % of my zoos to that. The bluish speckled ones were the only ones to survive. It was weird.

PM being sent...

I got a million kenya frags and anthelia, maybe could break some shrooms off, xenia! I can give you a ton of xenia!

I would be interested in some shrooms, xenia, and kenya trees if you have extras. I'm looking to fill my 125g, but I'm working on a budget.

Thanks,
Justin

Back