Downsizing sale

jmccown

Working full time and going to college full time is getting the best of me. I currently have 4 tanks that I cannot keep up and maintain as I want to. I am going to put two of them up for sale. I am going to be posting pictures tonight of what I am going to be selling, but I am going to have a complete 75g with the following:

75 All Glass with custom cherry wood stand and canopy (not drilled), has overflows
4 - 96W Fluorescents with ARO ballasts (2 50/50, 2 actinic)
4 powerheads
75 Proclear Wet Dry (w/overflow)
Mag 3 return pump
4 powerheads
about 60-70 lbs live sand
titanium heater

I would like to get $700 for the complete setup, will not part out.

No live rock or livestock, moving these to my 150g that I'm setting back up.

I will also have either a 29g or a 55g for sale.

I will try to post pictures of these tonight if there is any interest. I am located in Pike Co. Kentucky. Might be interested in trading some of the items for lighting, skimmers, etc. for the 150g that I'm setting up.

Also, I may have some freshwater fish to sell if I don't find them homes. Frontosa's, convicts, yellow lab, pink tailed chalceus, neon rainbow, texas cichlid, etc.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks all.

Here are some pics of the 75g setup. No rock or livestock. Sand is included. I was going to post a 29g for sale but a lady at my office has already bought it.

Forgot to mention there is also a SeaClone 100 skimmer and a UV Sterilizer that I'll include with the setup.

92987Tank_Shot_resize-thumb.JPG

92987Equipment_resize_resize-thumb.JPG

92987Canopy_Open_resize_resize-thumb.JPG

92987Display_resize_resize-thumb.JPG

I would like to get $700 out of complete setup. I will offer to you guys locally first, if it doesn't go within the next few days I am going to put it out on the selling forum on RC. Please PM me with any questions.

Sorry pics are so small, can't figure out how to resize.

Thanks,
Jason

Lee, I will send you some better pics tonight. I am at work now and the pictures are on my computer at home. Thanks

Price drop...I will take $550 for the entire setup listed above. I need to move this out pretty quicky. I would also be interested in trades for a good lighting system or a larger tank, 125g or bigger.

I can e-mail better pictures if anyone is interested. The ones I posted above are pretty crummy. I can't figure out how to resize them.

Back