DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

Glad to hear your hands are still wet in the hobby! Our roads change direction sometimes and we get different priorities...however you still are a coral legend here on RC and any update is always welcome! I wish the best to you!

Wow, just came back after 8 years wihtout login and found again the best topic ever!

Wow, just came back after 8 years wihtout login and found again the best topic ever!

Bellow goes the first post i did at this amazing adventure... around 2009....By that time i was just stooked by the stuning high level of every single detail was invested at the project....I used to check the forum everyday for updates. It just setted a new standart at the hobby.
Ching, i´m really happy to see that things are running well to you. What a great restaurant, just followed it at FB. Nice to see you keep up with the hobby!! A big hug from Brazil!! Cheers!!

A friend gave me a tip on these thread...
Chingchai, your project have been watched from far way...I really hope that you achieve the final goal you have in mind...i spend a couple of days reading this thread since the first replay, without loosing any of them...it´s wonderful the way you share your dream with all of us. I almost could see the smiling faces, along at home at night, at the office pretending to be at work(my case ;) ), when reading these posts and viweing the photos and designs..smiling as if we´re seeing our own dream coming true...
Congratulations...hope that you keep crazy for that as now...

Best wishes.

Hello friends[emoji112]
I am back to my home here.
Come see my new tank build thread.
Low cost DSPS tank from Thailand [emoji1242]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back