Eddies Aquarium, Book Buy

jallard

Matt at Eddies has agreed to help the club out and get us a club deal on Anthony Calfo's Book of Coral Propagation, Volume 1: Reef Gardening for Aquarists

The price for the book is $30.00 which is 8 bucks cheaper than amazon.com. He should have them available at the Frag workshop. Matt, who is attending will hopefully be bringing 12 copies..... of those, 6 are spoken for so the other 6 are first come first serve. If they aren't here in time for the event he will have them on hold at the store the following week. If you want to reserve a copy please PM me ASAP

Thanks!

The books will not be available at the frag Meet, however they will be on hold at Eddies Aquarium for the people interested.

Yes they will have your name on them....and will be on there "special order" shelf. Should be in tuesdayi s....matt can let us know exactly at the meet.
Books will be held for:
jaze36
jallard
scorp1on
upstatedave
Matt is orderiing 10 total....so the rest is first come first serve so PM me if ya wanna be added to the list

I'll prob stop by and pick one up from Matt. I like to flip through a book before really considering buying. Do we know when they will be available?

Books will be available on Friday..... If you wanted a book to be held for you check your PM for details I just recieved from Matt at Eddies

Back