(Edit) First post: 55 gal to 32 Bio Cube Too drastic?

Where'd you get them from. It seems, these days, most breeders of Berghia ship them out pretty small.

*puts on old man hat and picks up his cane, back in my day, we got Berghia that were about an inch long.

Now, you kids get off my lawn.
Yeah I took a chance with an eBay seller. He had them listed as 1/2-1” but these are for sure only millimeters long. The big one is maybe 1/4”. I did contact the guy, he said the demand has been up for them and he is trying to send out the largest he has. I’m ok with it, (he could have dropped an extra just because) more for them to grow out. They were $33 each overnight from CA. Pricey but if they work it’s worth it.

Last night I looked back 3 hrs after adding them and two aiptasia were GONE and two nudis were siting right where they were. So to me they already are winners. If they eat 1/day between them I’ll be happy. LOL. If they lay eggs that hatch I’ll be delighted.

Sounds like you're in good shape. They will grow and reproduce pretty rapidly if there are enough Aiptasia to eat.

These are tiny tiny babies but then maybe they can hide easier and get big.

I think they're a really fascinating creature. around here I am suddenly seeing a ton of people trading them around for temporary work like sea hares, or like goats on your black berries lol

I think they're a really fascinating creature. around here I am suddenly seeing a ton of people trading them around for temporary work like sea hares, or like goats on your black berries lol
Have not seen them since the first day but I’m sure they are doing their thing. I’m letting these 3 do their work for a few weeks and re-evaluate if I need to buy more. I Joes-Juiced another large aiptasia that was in my serpent star cave during a water change this weekend. Hoping that gets him to go back in there to hide. All the rest aiptasia the Nudis can munch on.

Back