equipment for sale

TOGA

I had to take down my tanks about a year ago and just moved to OKC. Money is a little tight so it will be awhile before I will be able to set up again. In the meantime I am going to have to start letting things go. I have a reef octopus external skimmer I cant remember the make has 2 OTP 2000 pumps on it 26.5 in from bottom to lid of collection cup and the top of the tapered neck is approx 6 inches. I had it on a Approximate 400 gallon system and it is a work horse I am the only owner ran for about a year to year and one-half. A digital salinity meter. 2 reactors still in box one is a 1.2 liter capacity the other a 2.5 liter. It has been a long time since I have priced any of this so let me know if you think my prices are not fair. skimmer I would like 300, meter 75, 1.2 liter reactor 35, 2.5 liter 50. I might be interested in a complete or mostly complete reef tank 60 gallons down to 30 gallon. Let me know what you guys think. best way to get ahold of me is by text 918-721-3533. I also have a ton of other stuff let me know if you are looking for anything. happy to text any pictures you would like.

Back