established six line wrasse compatibility

Redseadragon12

Hes in a 55 and I'm wondering if I can add a mystery wrasse to the tank? Any ideas here Im thinking they may not work out. I just found a great deal from a local guy and its my favorite fish.

50/50. Sixlines can be douchy...can you maybe catch the sixline then introduce the sixline back? (Cut a top off a 20oz water bottle and invert it to make a funnel into the bottle and bait with his favorite food and set on sand). If not moving some rock around may help disrupt his "territory". Adding after the lights out or cutting the lights off for the rest of the night after you add the mystery wrasse may help some too it basically boils down to the Sixlines attitude i guess. Good luck

50/50. Sixlines can be douchy...can you maybe catch the sixline then introduce the sixline back? (Cut a top off a 20oz water bottle and invert it to make a funnel into the bottle and bait with his favorite food and set on sand). If not moving some rock around may help disrupt his "territory". Adding after the lights out or cutting the lights off for the rest of the night after you add the mystery wrasse may help some too it basically boils down to the Sixlines attitude i guess. Good luck

Yea hes pretty aggressive. I guess I will just pass... really sucks to pass up my favorite fish, but I guess it will have to wait till a future upgrade.

Back