[Event] - Anyone want to do a Bay Area Local Fish Store Run? (Discounts, Gift Cards)

EnderTurtle

BAR - Sponsorships
18388235395_e75710fa9a_n.jpg

Myself a bunch of other people will be visiting all the Local Fish Stores in the Bay Area on Saturday June 13 to see what corals/fish/equipment and buy a couple things :) . Every store is different and will carry some unique coral/fish that the other stores may not have. That's why I like visiting them all.

Everyone is invited to join us.

Schedule:

We'll be raffling off two to three $25 giftcards at each store.

Anyone is welcome to join us, but only BAR members can win giftcards and use the 10% discount (Must show proof of membership).

We will have carpools set up throughout the Bay Area, if you're interested in carpooling. Save some money on gas/bridge tolls :)

More Information Here: http://www.bareefers.org/forum/thre...a-reef-co-neptune-aquatics.17717/#post-258827

FYI:

This was a pretty successful event and I'm happy to say most of us had a good time :)

Gave away $225 in giftcards.
Had free pizza at aquatic collection
Scored some awesome corals
Hung out with a bunch of reef nerds.

We had a 10% discount at California Reef Co, but Robert surprised us with a 20% discount at Neptune Aquatics.

Even gave us a private tour of his woodshop where they custom make the stands and the coral grow-out room.

4 best shops easily! AC for fish. CA Reef Co for awesome employees,sps, zoas, and internet priced dry goods. Neptunes for Roberts advice, sps, and location (for me). Glad you guys had a good time.

Back