extreme corals

cmof29

I was thinkning about ordering some lps corals of off extreme corals.com I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with the site. Good or Bad

Ordered from them once...I spent way too much on a crazy yuma that melted in less than a week.

I have ordered 3 times as I stock my new tank and have been very happy. They tend to have some bigger pieces of good quality.

Joe

Gotcha...they do get some tasty looking stuff in but they tweak the colors so much it turns me off.

Yup.the bad reviews that are on rc compared about the corals big looking like the photograph among other shipping problems. Search rc for reviews.

They are OK, the pics look nothing like the coral you get. I had a few pieces of monti come in with monti eating nudi's, most of the SPS died out withing a month. the LPS are still doing well adn the zoas are fine.

be weiry of color corrections on their photos but other than that mostly positive experiences. Ordered 6 or 7 times from them.

ohhh thankyou. that has bothering me alot, i look at a nice coral and i go to look at the name and it says ultra like 5x lol. ive seen about three corals i would like to buy that arnt too expensive.

I have bought several nice colonies of acans from Extreme Coral and have been very pleased with them.

ohhh thankyou. that has bothering me alot, i look at a nice coral and i go to look at the name and it says ultra like 5x lol. ive seen about three corals i would like to buy that arnt too expensive.

LOL seems like everything on the site is ultra, ultra, ultra! Its always an adventure buying on-line. While I have never been burned I do buy most coral and all fish from a select group of LFS that I can trust. In fact at one store that runs its coral tanks under LED's I often ask them to see the piece under different lighting conditions so I can tell how it will look when I get it home. You cant do that on line!

fda that is very true. Ive always bought my corals and fish from one lfs that i can trust but ive always wanted to try online because extreme corals has corals my lfs never can get.

Sorry to post this nonsense on your thread...but that site just really annoys me, everything is listed as super super duper duper ultra ultra neon bad to the bone ultra grade super hard to find ultra neon and its something like regular everyday purple/green frogspawn or a bi color hammer thats one head for 200 bucks. Again I apologize. end rant!

lol no worries i get what yourw saying. I think they add a few too many ultras and a few too many words.

Back