F/S: 44g brute w/wheels and lid, awesome lamp, free skimmer

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
Have to remind myself to declutter from time to time.

1. 44 gallon brute container w/wheels and lid. 1 year old and has only been used to mix saltwater - asking $50

2. Awesome lamp with coral and sea horse lampshade. only a few months old and i paid $150 just for the lamp shade itself. asking $100

3. New power supply for Aqua illuminations hydra 52. Asking $30

4. Reef octopus 2000 classic hob skimmer. Has pump restart issues and don't feel like dealing with fixing it so it's FREE with any purchase

Pickup in pasadena 91101, dtla 90013 or can meet on weekends in surrounding areas.

No! Not the lamp!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lol. I have turned it on once since i got it. My apartment is small and all rooms have built in lights..sadly no need for this novelty item. Am sure someone else can enjoy this nice lamp and have it on display.

1. 44 gallon brute container w/wheels and lid. 1 year old and has only been used to mix saltwater - asking $40

2. Awesome lamp with coral and sea horse lampshade. only a few months old and i paid $150 just for the lamp shade itself. asking $80

3. New power supply for Aqua illuminations hydra 52. Asking $20

4. Reef octopus 2000 classic hob skimmer. Has pump restart issues and don't feel like dealing with fixing it so it's FREE with any purchase

Pickup in pasadena 91101, dtla 90013 or can meet on weekends in surrounding areas.

pm's replied. skimmer and 44g container pending.

trying to clear out my place of extra clutter this weekend, so anyone want the nice lamp for $60?

Back