Fairly new reefer Help needed

Mattrx100

Hi guys hoping someone can help, I'm having a few problems with my soft corals I can't seem to keep zoas alive and I have lost a couple of frogspawn corals too, they just receded over time until there's nothing left my parameters are as they should be and have been spot on ever since the tank was set up, o keep noticing small bug type creatures on my corals and was wondering if they would be eating the soft corals I've attached a pic, they are all over the remaining mushrooms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Seriously though, I'm seeing a bunch of those on the coral and none of them on the rock. Seems like you have your culprits.

Any ideas on anything that would eat them? I've read about a mandarin but they seem really hard to keep, anything that's a bit easier or any chemical solution that won't harm the rest of the tank?

A 6 line will probably eat them all, but then you have a 6 line in the tank. :) (they can be quite vicious to other fish).

Check out flatworm exit. You must follow the directions though, or the dying flatworms will poison the tank.

Back