Fairy dust palys?

Mr D smack

Do these look like fairy dust palys to any of you? Not the Rastas, I know them lol

7be1761939c8f6a3dd66d8260e8a990c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill take some rastas[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If I frag it,so to say, the Rastas might have some of those fairy dust

Otherwise I'm thinking of kalk paste

If I frag it,so to say, the Rastas might have some of those fairy dust

Otherwise I'm thinking of kalk paste

I've had success with reef safe putty. Used it on Pandora's and nirvanas a while back.

This is going to be fun now trying to get rid of what looks like fairy dust. Originally the rock only had purple hornets and Rastas. Looks like the hornets are making a come back

e52580b9166ad5800e07d7f2d9687503.jpg

8826c4b270cc9c796bd5ff5d8f47053e.jpg

Smack those are mohawks

Okay I'll bite and give them more time. Sounds like you talked yourself out of a frag also [emoji23]

If you got any zoas you want to trade let me know. Some radioactive dragon eyes, Eagle eyes, Whamn watermelons, and Red hornets is what I'm looking for

I have those damn things too. Taking over my utter chaos zoas. Need to remove a bunch as well.

I have those damn things too. Taking over my utter chaos zoas. Need to remove a bunch as well.

That's what I was afraid of. I'll work on some type of removal

Pepino you might be back to getting a frag lol

Okay I'll bite and give them more time. Sounds like you talked yourself out of a frag also [emoji23]

If you got any zoas you want to trade let me know. Some radioactive dragon eyes, Eagle eyes, Whamn watermelons, and Red hornets is what I'm looking for

So you want more weeds its what youre telling me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back