FAOIS radion graph

ekoroknay

I'd like to try a different setting on my radion. Does anyone have FAOIS graph the can post so I can download it?

I'm using a graph named "Johns graph" I found online. I like it but I think the radions at FAOIS have a more blues and purple.

Why not just email FAOIS?

Agreed. While I appreciate the publicity, my ability to interact on Reef Central's forum is restricted by their UA. Rightfully so, commercial entities are regulated in order to maintain the credibility of information broadcasted by this site. I agree with their stance and do my best to comply. RC may not be the best venue for the free flow exchange of information and ideas with your friendly neighborhood FishNazi.

I like it but I think the radions at FAOIS have a more blues and purple.

If you are referring to my 90 gallon display, two Radion x30 v1.5 with wide angle lenses are used. They have 5 separate diode colors consisting of Royal Blue, Blue, White, Green and Hyper Red. They have fewer diodes, colors and wattage than the most recent Radion version. Attached is a screenshot of the control interface graph showing individual colors along with an importable ETG file of the current schedule.

http://www.ecosmartlive.com/exportSchedule/4/4646364138758058073

Attachments

• Radiongraph.jpg
    Radiongraph.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Back