Fauna Marin

Reefpilot11

Thoughts about there products? Anyone use it before? My sps has never been up to its full potential in color and was looking to try their products.

I'm currently using it for dosing alk, calcium and magnesium. Seems to do what it is supposed to although I'm still working on the exact setup. But I don't think it is fauna marine fault.

To me, (and just my opinion and don't want to start a war), on some of these (especially the German programs) you are either "full in or not". If you pick and chose on some of these (like zeovit, Fauna, etc) your not following the full biology of what they are trying to do. Folks know that I do a full Zeovit regiment. I tried "half baked" in the past and nothing but problems. So, my opinion is it is a great program, but try and do it with full intention at least for a year in lieu of picking and choosing some products. There are so many ways to do this (trying to duplicate Ms Mother Nature) and nothing is perfect.

So, my advice is, if you try, don't get half "pregnant", follow their program intent or not.

mtc as always :)

Mike, I know what you mean. I ordered a bottle of the color elements green/blue. So we shall see in a month or two any results.

Back