February Meeting at KD's Pets..Confirmed

myakkareef

Premium Member
I confirmed with Kevin today that he is still on for the hosting the Acros meeting. He was very excited about it. He has been setting up a new display in the rear of the store and will be looking for any ideas on what equipment and lighting people are using today, so he can show his clients a modern setup. The meeting will take place on February 26th @ 5:15. He closes the shop at 5:00. He has asked that we park around back and enter in thru the rear door so that people will not think he is still open for business. I also let him know that if any of his existing clients would like to come they where welcome. I also believe that James is going to demonstrate a DIY kalk reactor build-up. If anyone has any frags they would like to swap it will be done the same as always. I will send out a club email to let everyone know about this date..And thanks go out to Eric for helping to arrange this meeting....Hope to see everyone there...

My wife and I would like to stop by if that is ok. We will be in the area doing some work in her Bradenton office on that Sunday.

Hey, I found this via a search on google.com for KD's pets. I work there part-time on weekends (scrubbing tanks, fun), been working there a few months. I don't usually come in Sundays, though. But I didn't know the shop would be mentioned anywhere on the internet. I think we should get a little website or something, I don't know if Kevin knows how much publicity he could get over the internet. Or maybe we have one and I just don't know about it.

What do you guys think of all the remodeling?

PS- now that I think about it, I did overhear someone (kevin maybe) mention this meeting thing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Sunday evening meeting. It was very interactive. :) Its good to put faces with the avatars. Assuming my memory holds up .....

Back