Fedex failed to deliver my Flaming Buggatti

AllenL

I'm new to this hobby and my tank is a couple of months old now. So far everything is going great thanks mostly to this forum. I spent an extensive amount of time researching and it seems that whatever questions I searched for on Google, it usually takes me here. Thank you all!!!!

Since this is my first post, I didn't want to start it off in a negative way...unfortunately the situation im in now is so distressing I just have to tell someone. I had the pleasure of dealing with Richard Negret who sells amazing corals. I purchased a insane looking Flaming Buggatti and an Alien Eye Pectinia from him. He shipped it the same day I sent the payment and I was so excited that I was constantly tracking the FedEx shipment.

This morning at 8:42am it said out for delivery. At exactly 10:30am, the promised shipping time, it said "Delivered to recipients address - release authorized". Well it never arrived. I frantically walked my whole neighborhood, since there are several addresses that are similar. no luck. I spoke with FedEx who said that they are sending someone out at 6:30pm to a similar address I told them it may have mistakenly been delivered to. The only difference in the address is that I live on, blah blah blah DRIVE and the other street is, blah blah blah LANE. Well, I actually tried going to that address which is in a gated community and learned that all the numbers on that street start with "2000" which is different than mine. I guess I was wrong, I thought that I had the same number and a very similar address since I had a lost shipment before and this is what the person told me happened. I searched Google maps and if I put in the similar address using LANE instead of DRIVE, it still routes to my house. I have a pretty bad feeling i'm going to get a visit from FedEx in less than an hour from now trying to retrieve the package. I spoke with a manager at FedEx to inform them that I don't think that address exists. They told me that its a valid address different than mine in the same city so lets hope shes right...

This has been my most expensive purchase to date. I attached a pic of the beauty I was suppose to get today. Im so bummed...:sad1:

Back