Feeler: ref sea reefer 425xl complete system

lazydaze73

Hey all. So I’ve been kinda bored with my tank lately and other hobbies have been taking up my time more so I was considering selling my whole system. If someone of course is interested. I’ve had it up for about 1.5 years now. I think I’ve been pretty diligent with maintenance so everything is running just fine. No issues at all. All of the fish have been properly quarantined with cupramine and prazi and some other stuff for the anthia which was done by dr. Reef. The tank is a Red Sea reefer 425xl with the v3 sump. The following is the equipment and livestock.

1 powder blue tang
1 tomini tang
1 phantom clownfish
1 picssso clownfish
1 resplendent anthia
1 red brittle starfish
Various snails, hermit crabs, conch

All fish eat pellets and frozen.

Kessil AP700 with mounting arms
(2) mp40qd. ( never cleaned with vinegar)
Vectra M1 return pump
Reef octopus 202s skimmer
Tunze ATO
Tunze 8831 refugium light
(2)eheim jager 300w heaters
Red Sea net cover
Roughly 90lbs of Rock

Will also come with QT tank with power heads, heater and light. all testing kits, rox carbon, cupramine, prazi, various scrapers, almost full bucket of IO salt, Bag of BRS kalkwasser and anything else I have for this tank that I may be forgetting at the moment.

This is the most recent video I have of the tank. I’ll post pictures later.

Was looking to get $3000 for everything. Pretty much 50% off what everything would be new. Plus quarantined fish.

https://youtu.be/WPk7sfhO8cM

Last edited:
Well not much interest in the whole set up. Thinking about parting it out now but I’d neee to get rid of fish and rock first anyone interested?

Well not much interest in the whole set up. Thinking about parting it out now but I'd neee to get rid of fish and rock first anyone interested?

interested in powder tang and rocks, got pics? and what area you from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back