Few tanks for sale

Worleyxxx

Ok guys in the next week or so I will be selling two of my tanks to offset the cost of my new build. First up will be a 56gal with stand. This one is non drilled and was used for quarantine and fresh water. Will come with a canister filter, possibly two if I can find the other one. Looking to get 200 for this setup. Next up is the 75, it's drilled with a glass holes overflow kit but the overflow box was placed a little lower than I would have liked. A few scratches along the front. Will come with a very solid stand that *** build specifically for the tank. The stand is a little shorter than most as the tank was sitting at the level of my bed. The 75 will include a sicce syncra return pump, an old wet dry I was using for a sump and a 32in reefbreeders system. For the tank, sump,stand,pump and light I'd like to get $450. Would be willing to part out if I can have two parties interested at the same time. I can't post pics right now but I'm more than happy to text or pm pictures.

I will be willing to work out a trade for other materials I will need such as an mp40 or two, a Reef keeper or apex type system, dosing pumps, reactor canisters and pumps ect. or a skimmer rated for 180gal.

Bump here's the 75

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Will part out if interested. Reefbreeders 32in for $250. Tank and stand with sump $150. Sicce syncra return $50. If there's any interest in any of the freshwater tank parts just let me know.

Bump $100 takes the 56 with the stand, light and two canister filters I need this gone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
Back