finally got some decent tank pics

bigdaddyadam

finally got some decent pics with the camera

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

RBTA and clown pic is awesome. Are you having an aiptasia problem or am I seeing something different in those pics?

the red ric was pricey but worth it, color changes deeper and lighter every few days.

it's on a rock, but it toally covers it when it's expanded

yeah, a few rocks from the old tank have aiptasia, they grow, but have not multiplied recently
I have tried kalk pasting them with limited success. one of these days I am going to get some bergia nudi's and then they'll be toast

that top ric has been deflated a lot since I increased flow, I may have to move it so it will enflate better again, saw some rics on Dr. Mac today that I really want too bad I am broke.

Sweet pics Adam!!! I didn't notice when I was there, you need a background !!!! I think I'm going to paint my 90 before I set it up...

I think the gauntlet's been thrown down for a photo contest Dwayne!!!:D

Nice pics Adam! I am also very fond of ricordias. They come in so many colors. Just got an orange one. I think it has at least 4 mouths. Do they ever split?

Have you ever tried lemon juice on aptasia? Read an article that it works, but haven't had to test it.

Fred

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6842907#post6842907 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hllywd

I think the gauntlet's been thrown down for a photo contest Dwayne!!!:D

My ric pics :D

ric1.jpg

PICT1781.jpg

PICT3236.jpg

problem with a background is I do a lot of feeding and cleaning from behind and it would be hard to see into the tank with one

once I move and the tank is all set back up and stable i would like to get a lot more rock and build the rock wall up so that you can't see all the wires in back and also so I can get some more corals higher up towards the light, just isn't monetarily feasible right now, cash is super tight since I lost my job and we are barely squeeking by.

Back