Finally! I have pics of my tank.

Nope it is 100lbs+ of just rock. It is shipped in water though.

It is dense, but there are also lots of holes and crevices. Infact that large 50lbs rock on the right has a huge cave in it with tunnels extending to many different places.

If you purchase "the package" for your size of tank, it is ~$2.50 (USD) per lbs of rock. (correct me if I'm wrong Richard)

I had 2 mantis shrimp hitch hike, but they were easy to get out. 99% of the life is benificial. I have recently found 2 different species of Urchins that came on my rock too! All those oysters and porcelin crabs are VERY good at cleaning the water, and the porcelin crabs have been multiplying and I can trade them for frags from others in the area.

There are just so many good things about TBS that the 1% of bad is not even noticed! (plus you can set up a special tank just for them anyway ;) )

cool $2.50 isn't bad at all . It is awesome they ship it wet. I live about 30 minutes from tbs so maybe I will run over and see what they have to offer.

You can get some amazing pieces if you are able to do that! But that pricing is only if you order "the package" which includes other things than rock. Check the site for actuall pricing. You are very lucky being able to live that close heh.

Back