Fire sale/trade tank leak

Ground level has a bunch of coral..... Kenyas, shrooms, few palys, candy cane...... Goldmine.......The fish and BTA's are the priority. GSM's and OCCY's. Free substrate....its OLD. Hope to shut it down by Sunday..... Lotta small stuff, resale would be nice...... Need a home....

SOLD out... BIG THANKS to BEEFY....... u r the man....

Thanks Mike and Josh......

Thanks Rob and Tom for a bit of help.

I could not move everything if it wasn't for RC. Big Thanks from my wife....sick of towel duty. Shuttin it down tomorrow.....BTW my laminate thanks you all =).

Might have a 60" light, tank and stand for sale...inquire via PM.

Well I got my pair of clowns from Mitch(Booyah), I'll update the new tank with a pic...... BTW Mike, the Occy's you got from me were straight from Mitch years ago. He breeds the best. Very nice folks. I ended up getting a misbar black occy, and a snowonyx(should be the female). Thanks guys.

I'm gonna list the light now. Its a 60" old catalina aqua 6x80W T5. It runs 3 workhorse 7, 1 ballast is out. The led moonlights are out also. 2 swithces for the T5's, 1 works the ballast that is out, 1 works the 2 ballasts that work. I will give 6 free OLD bulbs with the light. Geismann, ATI, GE would be your choice. My price is $80 FIRM. Pics upon request.

Thanks all that helped me make it happen......Kawicivic kept me reefin....and started me with my 1st few coral around 7 years ago.....thanks bud.

Well I got my pair of clowns from Mitch(Booyah), I'll update the new tank with a pic...... BTW Mike, the Occy's you got from me were straight from Mitch years ago. He breeds the best. Very nice folks. I ended up getting a misbar black occy, and a snowonyx(should be the female). Thanks guys.

I'm gonna list the light now. Its a 60" old catalina aqua 6x80W T5. It runs 3 workhorse 7, 1 ballast is out. The led moonlights are out also. 2 swithces for the T5's, 1 works the ballast that is out, 1 works the 2 ballasts that work. I will give 6 free OLD bulbs with the light. Geismann, ATI, GE would be your choice. My price is $80 FIRM. Pics upon request.

Thanks all that helped me make it happen......Kawicivic kept me reefin....and started me with my 1st few coral around 7 years ago.....thanks bud.
Thanks Steven,
You gave me more than i expected. My wife and I enjoyed your generosity very much. The clowns are awesome, so are the free corals. The Skimmer top notch.
Wish I have tanks 60" long, so i can buy your light too. they are very good.
Mike.

Back