First Acan

kuramura

Hi

Just few weeks in my tank what you guys think ?

Acan-1.jpg

It's terrible looking. It would go horribly with all of my other acans. You know how to ship right?

No it's really nice. I need a camera that can do that, one that's better than my 2 megapixel junk camera.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12863336#post12863336 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JJ21
you'll find that over time more and more of them show up in your tank

Nice one

And I thought SPS were addicting :rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12863799#post12863799 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kuramura
And I thought SPS were addicting :rollface:

I thought the same thing until I got my hands on a Babys Breath Favia and a Jayda's Watermelon Chalice, then I found myself hanging out in the LPS forums more and more until I realized that LPS are the most addicting facet of the reef hobby :)

Since I'm new with Acans can someone tell me if I should worry about few grains of sand 1-2mm that one of my Royal Grammas spits on this Acan few times a day ???

Just a few that stay on it it's not a cup or something!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12867745#post12867745 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FullMoon777
very nice

Tip of a day:
If you keep posting short replay like that every 3 min to get your post count they will reset your counter. Trust ME :eek1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12864216#post12864216 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kuramura
Since I'm new with Acans can someone tell me if I should worry about few grains of sand 1-2mm that one of my Royal Grammas spits on this Acan few times a day ???

Just a few that stay on it it's not a cup or something!

I get sand on mine every now and then. Not a big deal

Back