Fish stores

Bermuda triangle is the best local store for reefs, and fish it is on East brainerd Rd, then you have fish mania on ringgold rd if you are looking for fish. thats about all that is worth looking at. if you are passing though atlanta there are about 4 stores there that are worth stopping at.

What are the stores in ATL that are worth stopping at? Warehouse aquarium is the only one that has had anything at a price that is decent. I have been to Marine Fish and Reef also. It was so so. I still need to check out Aviarium. Just moved here this past summer and always looking. Warehouse has the vote so far.

Last edited:
Warehouse is ok, it really depends on what you are looking for. There is Optimum aquariums which is a very clean organized store with alot of dry goods and a basic selection of live. Then there is creation aquatics and reef. it is also very clean and organized, it is alittle more reef related than optimum is. then there is "all reef" it is fairly new. Not much selection and not to clean, but if your hitting the stores who knows. there used to be Keen reef but i think he closed? there are a few others but havent been in awhile.

Back