FL Frag Swap - 4-Feb at MOSI

Mrs Postal

It's that time of year again. It's time for the Florida Frag Swap at MOSI on Feb. 4th. Here are some of the vendors coming: WWC, Jason Fox, Joshporksandwich, zoanthids.com, fritz, two guys corals, TBRC sponsor Drysdale Aquarium, and a bunch of other amazing vendors. Attached is the flyer. 11-5pm at 4801 E. Fowler Ave, Tampa 33617. We will have 10 tickets to event to give away at our meeting tomorrow night(the 14th).

Attachments

• FL FRAG SWAP2.jpg
    FL FRAG SWAP2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Admission price?

Admission price?

Does anyone know if we have to pay for MOSI admission as well as the event?

You have not had to in the past but there have been some folks who bring their families to go to MOSI while they attend the event.

Where do you purchase tickets? How much?

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Tickets are purchased at the door.

$10 admission fee
12 and under are free
Military and law enforcement are free

1/2 off admission for 2017 TBRC members

You would hope it would be for both!

You would be surprised how many places don't. I usually never ask if a place gives a discount but a friend talked me into start doing it. The whole "you deserve it etc". One of my biggest surprises was that Mission BBQ doesn't do a Veterans discount. The Manager did bring me a free desert later, but that was one place I would have assumed did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per the organizers, all Military veteran's past and present get in for free. Also the first 300 paid admissions to the Frag Swap, will receive day passes to MOSI as well.

Back